Environmental emergency service
Non-stop emergency service! Dial 739 682 582!
Marius Pedersen a.s. provides non-stop emergency service that ensures remedial action in the case of a pollution incident.
The causes of pollution incidents vary. They include car accidents, accidental leaks of chemical substances into the environment, or leaks of operating liquids in the workplace.
In these cases of emergency our experts, who are highly experienced in dealing with pollution incidents, are at your disposal. After receiving an emergency call, they set off for the pollution incident site in an emergency vehicle with all the necessary equipment.
In cooperation with the client our experts are able to:
- eliminate the cause of the pollution incident,
- localize leaks of chemical substances,
- assess the extent of the pollution incident,
- deal with the pollution incident,
- eliminate the aftermath of the pollution incident,
- monitor the pollution incident site after its remediation.