Animal shelter management
Animal shelters are special-purpose facilities that house homeless, lost or abandoned animals in towns or municipalities.
Marius Pedersen runs animal shelters and, in compliance with Acts on Animal protection and veterinary care it is responsible for:
- acceptance of animals straying in the municipality,
- temporary storage of dead animals,
- complete care for found animals (food, walks, veterinary care),
- animal adoption or rehoming,
- presentation of animals suitable for adoption,
- cleaning and disinfection of dog kennels, maintenance of dog-walking premises,
- transport of animals to a permanent shelter,
- keeping records,
- ensuring veterinary examination of sheltered animals.
We keep records about the adoption of animals, which serve the needs of both new owners and controlling bodies.