System of complex waste management
System of complex waste management is intended for large companies. The system saves company finances and also time of the employees.
System of complex waste management provides the complete solution, starting with the waste collection from where the waste is produced to the final utilization or disposal of waste in compliance with the legislation.
The integral part of the service is project planning and defining the following items:
- waste disposal methods,
- types of collection containers,
- record keeping methods,
- waste warehouse management,
- training and enlightenment,
- description of waste collection vehicles,
- control mechanisms.
Advantages of complex waste management:
- The client can delegate responsibility for waste disposal to a reputable and qualified company which offers an adequate personnel, technical and legislation background.
- We guarantee our clients cost-efficiency and technical and personnel effectiveness.
- The client can concentrate on his production and business activities and does not have to be occupied with issues outside his area of expertise.
When providing this service we adhere to the following principles:
- Long-term stability of the contractor and provided services.
- Top-quality and stable services.
- Legislative accuracy- observance of all statutory standards.
- Full adaptation to the operations and activities carried out by the client.
- Capability to promptly inspect the implemented system.
- Flexible changes reflecting new production conditons or requirements of the client.
- Thorough separation of waste with the aim to minimize waste management costs and operation of the whole system.
- Maximum utilization of waste for recycling and secondary use.
- Applying the latest technology and methods leading to cost-efficiency of the implemented system.
The following are the steps of the implementation of complex waste management:
- Firstly, it is necessary to assess the present state of waste management at the client´s.
Then, we propose a new system of waste management, involving the following
- providing staffing and equipment for the service,
- methods of waste collection (type and size of collection containers and their deployment),
- means of transporting waste from the facilities (frequency and type of transport)
- equipment of central collection sites and determining logistics strategy for the external waste transport.
- As part of the proposal we provide the client with a detailed calculation of the price for the service.
- After concluding a contract, a trial run is provided in more complicated business cases and a schedule is agreed by the parties.
- We work around the clockgiving the client up-to-date information.
ASSA ABLOY Rychnov, spol. s r.o.
Barum Continental spol. s r.o.
Duropack Bupak Papírna s.r.o., Duropack Bupak Servis s.r.o.
Knauf Insulation s.r.o.
Magna Exteriors & Interiors (Bohemia) s.r.o., Magna Exteriors a Interiors (Nymburk) s.r.o.
Nemak Czech Republic s.r.o.
Philip Morris ČR, a.s. (OKIN Group a.s.)
Panasonic Liquid Crystal Display Czech, s.r.o., Panasonic AVC Network Czech, s.r.o.
Plzeňský Prazdroj a.s.