We provide effective and first-class services for the municipal and commercial sphere and maximum economical approach to the environment.
Marius Pedersen A/S company
is a Danish company specialized in:
- treatment of all types of waste
- complete maintenance of public areas in towns and municipalities
- development of its own technologies for waste transport, treatment and recycling
Marius Pedersen in the Czech Republic
Marius Pedersen A/S Denmark initiated the first contacts in the former Czechoslovakia at the beginning of 1990 and offered many years of experience and financial sources to deal with liquidation of waste, which was much neglected then. The aim was to modernize waste management in Eastern Bohemia.
In the course of a relatively short time the firm has worked its way up to take the leading position in the Czech Republic among subjects involved in waste management.
After 2000 the company spread its activities in the areas as follows:
- maintenance of green spaces
- summer and winter road maintenance
- road repairs
- public lighting maintenance
Since 2008 Marius Pedersen has been providing industrial plants and public institutions with the facility management. The aim is to provide the clients with comprehensive services so that they can concentrate on their business activities.
Marius Pedersen technologies
Marius Pedersen owns a wide range of technologies for waste transport, treatment and recycling, such as:
- sorting lines
- compressing technologies
- alternative fuel production lines
- compressing and plastic regraining (regranulation) lines
- solidification lines
- equipment for biodegradation of oil product contaminated materials
- composting plants
- controlled landfill sites for „other“ and „hazardous“ waste
Organization of Marius Pedersen
Marius Pedersen a.s. is 100% subsidiary of the Danish company
Marius Pedersen A/S.
Marius Pedersen a.s. is a holding company operating in the whole of the Czech Republic. Nearly 2500 skilled workers are employed in Marius Pedersen Group.
The company expands its business activities in the Czech Republic in two basic ways:
- as a joint venture established in liaison with municipal partners or commercial entities
- by direct activities as an independent legal entity
All these subjects closely cooperate in solving and ensuring individual projects in Marius Pedersen Group. The company also closely collaborates with organs of public service and local autonomy and municipality acting in the field of the environment.
History of Marius Pedersen
- 1925 – Marius Pedersen was established in Denmark. The company was then run by the only owner Mr. Marius Pedersen and until the end of the 60´s it concentrated its activities mainly on the road construction.
- 1935 - the company had its first patent registered. The machine for road compacting constructed according to this patent was one of the early machines and can be seen in the local museum even today.
- 1970 - Marius Pedersen was one of the first companies in Denmark engaged in waste liquidation and recycling solutions.
- 1990 - Marius Pedersen company entered the Czech market
- 1995 – Marius Pedersen company entered the Slovak market
- 2000 – the company started extending portfolio of services focusing on maintenance of public areas and roads both in the Czech and Slovak Republic
- 2001 - an ownership interconnection was created with the company of VIVENDI Environnement and Marius Pedersen became a part of the multinational global company providing services in the areas of: water management, power and heating industry, waste disposal and public transport.
- 2003 - VIVENDI Environnement changed its name to VEOLIA Environnement.
- 2008 - Marius Pedersen included the Facility Management into the portfolio of offered services.
- 2014- VEOLIA Environnement sold its business share in the Danish company of Marius Pedersen A/S to the fund of Entreprenør Marius Pedersens Fond (the other shareholder of the company). After thirteen years the fund is again the sole owner of Marius Pedersen A/S Denmark.