Repairs and maintenance of local roads and other publicly accessible purpose-built roads and paths belong to the services with which Marius Pedersen has wide experience.
The services comprise:
- road repairs and maintenance (including retaining walls),
- pavement repairs and maintenance (including pedestrian bridges, barrier-free dock zones, handrails and banisters),
- construction of new local roads and pavements of various surfaces (flagged, asphalt, gravel etc.),
- installation, repair, maintenance and cleaning of storm drains (including sewer hook-ups),
- installation, removal, repair and maintenance of kerbs and speed bumps,
- installation, removal, repair and maintenance of traffic signs,
- installation, removal, repair and maintenance of bus stops (shelters).
Marius Pedersen operatives provide all tasks including e.g.:
- cold planing, crushing of bitumen, concrete, asphalt concrete or other reinforced surfaces,
- manual or machine laying of asphalt concrete surfaces, including compacting,
- paving (mosaic, stones, concrete paver blocks, pavers),
- bricklaying as part of road repairs and maintenance,
- digging (manual, machine),
- loading, transport, disposal of construction materials and debris,
- metalworking (including welding and burning),
- painting and decorating,
- manual and machine cleaning of storm drains (including sewer hook-ups).
- ancillary services.