Maintenance of public green spaces
Public green spaces are very important not only for their environmental and hygienic functions, but also for their aesthetic significance. For them to fulfil these fuctions, it is necessary to keep green spaces in good condition, and establish new ones.
We offer comprehensive maintenance of green spaces to our customers ranging from towns and municipalities to private companies and natural persons. The service involves:
- cleaning green spaces
- lawn mowing and fertilization ,
- use of selective herbicides,
- removal of fallen leaves,
- cutting down trees.
We also plant different types of plants and trees, e.g.:
- annual and perennial plants in flowerbeds and in pots of mobile green spaces, including pendant decorations of public lighting poles, decorative planting of traffic roundabouts,
- bulbous plants,
- bushes and trees,
We also guarantee subsequent care for the plants and trees, i.e.:
- regular watering,
- weeding etc.
Additionally, we provide restoration oflong-neglected land:
- removal of old vegetation including mulching,
- removal of self-sowing trees and plants,
- use of total herbicides etc.
Our services also include transport of waste generated during the maintenance of green spaces. The waste is further used in the composting process.