Recyclable material treatment (paper, plastic, glass)
Waste must go through an exacting process of separation and quality control before it is dispatched to production for further processing. The quality control of waste material occurs at the customer´s and subsequently in our facilities.
How does a sorting line work?
- Firstly, the waste is weighed and its quality is checked.
- The waste is warehoused before it is further processed.
- It is transported by loaders or transporters to a waste pit, and further sorted into individual waste categories.
- Unsuitable waste (unsuitable material, oversized pieces) are excluded from the waste pit.
- Final sorting is done manually on sorting lines. Workers have constant and convenient working conditions all over the year in fully air-conditioned premises.
- Separated materials are dropped in chutes and stored until they are further treated.
- Unusable waste is transported to a container and then further processed or disposed of.
- Separated waste is further processed – pressed into bales in hydraulic presses.
We accept waste for recycling from our customers according to their individual needs, depending on their facilities, transport distances and on the capacities of sorting lines and the needs of final processors.
Purchase price is calculated from the amount, quality and purity of the material. Any further sorting is costly and thus the total purchase price decreases.